Irwin 3016132 Cobalt HSS 1/2in Fractional Straight Shank Jobber Length Drill Bit-Carded
- 3016 Series
- Standard Cobalt bit with 3/8" reduced shank
- Constructed of M-35 5 percent cobalt high speed steel for super abrasive resistance in tough metals
- Heavy duty spiral flute design produces faster chip ejection
- Shorter cutting lips reduce torque for drilling in high tensile strength materials
- 135-degree split point reduces feed pressure for easier penetration without work hardening
- Size: 1/2"
- Decimal Equiv: 0.5
- Flute Length: 4-1/2"
- Overall Length: 6"
- Drill Bit Type: Twist
- UPC: 0 24721 08947 2