Irwin 3016028 Cobalt HSS 7/16in Fractional 3/8 Reduced Shank Jobber Length Drill Bit-Carded
- 30160 Series
- Standard Cobalt bit with 3/8" reduced shank
- Constructed of M-35 5 percent cobalt high speed steel for super abrasive resistance in tough metals
- Heavy duty spiral flute design produces faster chip ejection
- Shorter cutting lips reduce torque for drilling in high tensile strength materials
- 135-degree split point reduces feed pressure for easier penetration without work hardening
- Size: 7/16"
- Decimal Equiv: 0.4375
- Flute Length: 1-1/2"
- Overall Length: 2-5/8"
- Drill Bit Type: Twist
- UPC: 0 24721 06719 7