CST-21329 is Discontinued
The FL85 Headlamp is our most powerful front loaded headlamp. The first button on the headlamp gives you the ability to shine an ultra wide flood beam and then quickly twist the bezel to a long reaching spot beam with transition halo. The second button provides you with a fixed red LED light that helps preserve night vision. Built with an IPX4 weather proof rating and equipped with a reflective safety strap, this light is ready for any environment.
With Coast’s commitment to quality, the FL85 Headlamp is impact resistant, weather resistant and its LED is virtually unbreakable. The FL85 Headlamp is backed by Coast’s lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards.
PURE BEAM FOCUSING OPTICS: The Pure Beam Focusing Optic combines our largest Ultra View Flood Beam with the Bulls-Eye Spot Beam making either up close or downrange illumination highly effective. While using the Ultra View Flood Beam, there is a consistent circle of light up to 11.5 feet (3.5 meters) in diameter at 6 feet (1.8 meters) in distance. While on the Bulls-Eye Spot Beam, you can illuminate up to 767 feet (234 meters) downrange with a transition halo around the spot to increase the effective viewing area.
- DUAL COLOR: WHITE | RED - White and Red beams all in one. Red light preserves night vision.
- HINGED BEAM ADJUSTMENT: ALL COAST headlamps include a hinged, tilting head to let you adjust direction of the light beam.
- HARDHAT COMPATIBILITY: This headlamp includes clips for hardhat compatibility.
- TWIST FOCUS: Twist the head of the light to move between a flood and a spot beam.
- REFLECTIVE STRAP: Provides additional user visibility in low light.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- BEAM OPTICS: PURE BEAM FOCUSING
- LIGHT OUTPUT (HIGH): 540 LUMENS
- LIGHT OUTPUT (LOW): 75 LUMENS
- BEAM DISTANCE (HIGH): 564 FT / 172 M
- BEAM DISTANCE (LOW): 206 FT / 63 M
- RUNTIME (HIGH): 2H
- RUNTIME (LOW): 17H
- WEIGHT: 4.5 OZ / 127.57 G
- BATTERY DESCRIPTION: 3 X AAA