Electronic Specialties 329 Small Engine Tach/Hour Meter
- MULTI FUNCTION INSTRUMENT with high vis green backlit LCD display.
- IP68 Dust and Water proof
- Can be permanently mounted on vehicle (includes velcro 2 sided tape) or used for engine service.
- RPM in real time: Stable RPM readings on small engines. You choose the display update rate - twice per second or once per second. When the engine starts, RPM’s are immediately displayed. RPM Range: 0-20,000 RPM
- MAX RPM: Viewable and resettable. You can record the engine’s MAX RPM over time. MAX RPM can be viewed or reset at any time after engine is shut down.
- HOUR METER AND ENGINE/JOB TIMER:
- TOTAL: This function records the accumulated total engine hours, up to 99,999 hours.
- JOB: Viewable and resettable hour meter for recording partial engine time or work related job time.
- SVC: Hour meter for maintenance reminders and required engine servicing. This can be set for service intervals up to 200 hours. Default maintenance time is 20 hours.
- When the set engine hours reach the service interval, “SVC” is flashed on the display.
- RPM: 0-20,000
- RPM refresh rate: 0.5S or 1S
- Hours: 0-99,999 hours
- JOB hours: 0-99,999 hours
- SVC hours: 0-200 hours
- Hour meter resolution: .1H or 6 minutes
- Battery: CR2032 coin type (replaceable)
- Engine RPM Settings:
- 2 stroke/1 cyl 4 stroke/3 cyl
- 2 stroke/2 cyl 4 stroke/5 cyl
- 2 stroke/3 cyl 4 stroke/6 cyl
- 4 stroke/1 cyl 4 stroke/8 cyl
- 4 stroke/2 cyl 4 stroke/12 cyl
- 4 stroke/4 cyl
Country of Origin